- Professional degree or diploma in Architecture, Interior Design, or similar.
- Minimum 2+ years work experience in an architectural practice, ideally within the residential or commercial sectors.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and SketchUp.
- Knowledge of (or a keen interest in) sustainable building practices.
- Understanding of building science principles, building construction details, and the Ontario Building Code.
- Ability to effectively detail cold-climate building envelopes is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Adobe CS and Toronto Zoning By-laws will be beneficial though not required.
- Must love dogs.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Collaborate with design and production teams to produce fully coordinated architectural working drawings.
- Prepare detailed drawings for municipal applications and construction based on preliminary drawings and sketches.
- Ability to integrate with existing project teams, as well as working independently.
- Coordinate municipal parties, contractors, and other consultants.
A bit about us.
Sustainable.TO is a full-service, collaborative architectural practice rooted in Toronto. Our focus is to provide solutions using core principles of sustainability and building science, delivering healthy and high-performance projects at many scales.
We offer employees competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, and facilitate developmental training throughout the year to encourage professional and personal growth. Our Leslieville office is located on the second floor of a historic bank building so, regretfully, it is not a fully accessible space. We recognize the need to build a culturally diverse workplace and strongly encourage applications from female and minority candidates.
If you think you might be a good fit, we'd love to hear from you.
Please include a PDF copy of your current CV/resume and Portfolio. Send all applications to email@example.com. Please note that due to the volume of applications we cannot guarantee contact with all applicants. Thanks for your time!